In this article I am going to share some of my favourite natural treatments that you can easily start implementing at home. Most of them won’t cost more than £2, are easy, quick and blinking effective. These are some great hacks! Let me know which ones work best for you!
- Tea Tree Oil for Blemishes – Grab yourself a bottle of tea tree oil, usually readily available in the first aid section in the health and beauty section of your supermarket. Got a pimple, spot or infected follicle? Use a cotton bud to apply just a drop of tea tree to the effected area 3 times a day to see faster healing of the skin.
2. Tea Bags for Split Nails? – Got a split in your nail? Grab a tea bag and cut it open, shake out the contents. Now using nail scissors cut a tiny piece of the ‘bag fabric’ that covers the size of the split in your nail. Now pop a little nail glue on the split and using tweezers carefully place the tiny piece of tea bag onto the split. Add another small drop of nail glue on top of the fabric and voila! You’ve saved your own nail! PLEASE be very careful with nail glue that stuff can stick broken hearts back together (please also do not try this also!)
3. Create Your Own Face Mask To Help Calm Acne – Simply mix 2 tablespoons honey and 1 teaspoon cinnamon together to form a paste. After cleansing your face apply the mask to your face and leave on for up to 15 minutes. After rinsing the mask off apply your normal moisturiser. Repeat this process once a week.
4. Run Out of Shaving Foam? – If you run out of shaving cream, use hair conditioner or coconut oil in its place. Coconut oil also works as a great, natural makeup remover!
5. Got an Early Wake Up Call? – Put on dry shampoo before you go to bed. The shampoo will soak up oils while you sleep!