Acrylic Nail Extensions
- Do you want longer nails?
- Do your nail shapes differ finger to finger?
- Have a special occasion to go to?
- Does normal polish and/or gel polish not last for you?
- Are your nails soft and flexible?
Then acrylic nail extensions would be ideal for you. Using the high quality liquid and powder acrylic system will ensure no damage to your natural nail.
What is Acrylic?
Acrylics are the oldest form of nail extension in the modern beauty industry. The acrylic itself is a mixture of liquid monomer and a powder polymer, which when combined form a hard-protective layer that is sculpted over the natural nail.
What Will Happen During The Treatment?
Your nails and cuticles will be shaped and tidied initially, during which time your technician will discuss your desired length and shape you require from your extension. A plastic tip may be applied or your technician may decide to sculpt the extension. The shape will then be defined by filing and then Gelish gel polish will be applied over the extension in your choice of colour and design.
This whole process can take up to 2.5 hours so please be aware of this when booking this treatment.
Alternatively, if no added length is required, Acrylic can simply be applied over the natural nail for added durability. It is suggested that you return for either an infill/maintenance appointment every 2-3 weeks. Please always return to your nail technician to have your acrylic removed in the correct way. Please note, I will not remove any other technician’s work.
How Much Will This Treatment Cost?
- Full Set Of Acrylic Extensions With Gel Polish Overlay -£40.00
- Acrylic Extensions Infill With Gel Polish Overlay – £30.00
- Acrylic Overlay On Natural Nails With Gel polish – £30.00
- Acrylic Overlay On Natural Nails Infill With Gel Polish – £25.00
- Acrylic Removal – £20.00
- Nail Art – 50p per nail