I think we are all at that point where we need the sunny days and the long evenings back in our lives, am I right?
Summer is officially not until 21st June in the UK, however spring arrives with us on 20th March and it’s the perfect time to start something new and grab life by the …b…blossom (ha-ha I know what you were thinking!)
Spring is all about transformation, plans and plants alike coming to life and the days are getting longer.
Here are my top tips on how to get the most from the spring season.
- Start a new project, whether that be working on your garden or some creative writing. Take some inspiration from nature and let the ideas flow.
- Spring can be a wake-up call for our immune systems, look at introducing some more vitamins and minerals to your diet. Also keep a check on allergies at this time of year.
- Prepare for the months ahead, start scheduling days out for summer, appointments for some self-care, even those dreaded dentist appointments. Get organised now and save yourself the headache later in the year.
- De-Clutter make space to welcome newness into your life – I highly recommend watching or reading about Marie Kondo – She’s the ultimate force in decluttering your home!
- Start going for evening walks, not only is it a good way to quieten and calm the mind before bed its also a great way to get some much-needed fresh air if you have been in the office all day.